FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
October 2020 Wine Club
Will there be an October Wine Club Pick-Up Party?
Yes! Save the date to join us at VRV on either Saturday, October 10th or Sunday, October 11th, between 11am and 5pm in The Barn.
We’ve reserved The Barn exclusively for Wine Club members to enjoy tastings and pick up their selections — in order to allow more room for social distancing and appropriate safety protocols.
Do I need to attend the event on October 10th & 11th in order to get my pick-up?
No! Feel free to visit any day between now and November 2nd that is best for you:
- You can come anytime between now and November 2nd to pick up your selections and enjoy the new offerings.
- Just CLICK HERE to a) make your selections; and b) let us know when you plan to stop by so that we can have your order ready for you!
- After November 2nd, we will charge your shipment per your selection preference category on file, pack it up, and store it for you to pick up at your convenience (within 12 months).
What if – because of COVID – I am not comfortable coming to VRV to get my shipment?
We understand that some of our members who may traditionally pick up their shipments are still not venturing far from home or ‘mingling’ with other people (even with masks). If that’s the way you feel, here are several ways you can get your Pick-Up:
- CLICK HERE to make your selection. The form will also give you the opportunity to let us know which of the following options you prefer.
- Option A: Never leave your car by using contact-free CURBSIDE pick-up at Valley Road. Just call 540-456-6350 before you arrive so that we can have your order ready. When you get here, we’ll place your Wine Club order in your cargo area.
- Option B: If you live in one of the limited delivery areas,* select contact-less delivery for only $12.
- Option C: Let us ship it to you. Our UPS Ground rates are quite favorable; most in-state shipments for four bottles average between $14 and $22.
* Nelson County; Albemarle County; Charlottesville; Waynesboro; Fluvanna County; metro Richmond; Williamsburg; Virginia Beach
Are you still offering reduced shipping for Wine Club Members?
Our shipping discounts ended once we re-opened the Tasting Room for daily operations. We offered those during a time when, due to the Governor’s orders to remain “Safer at Home,” our Members’ options to receive their May Wine Selections was so very limited.
Do you have any new releases?
Yes! Trillium, our 100% late-harvest Petit Manseng dessert-style wine will be released in early October. Wine Club Members may purchase before the release date – either as part of, or in addition to their shipment. The 2019 Viognier was previewed to Wine Club Members at our Member Appreciation Party during Anniversary Weekend to great reviews — and was officially released Labor Day Weekend.