Valley Road Vineyards will re-open to guests Saturday, May 16 and Sunday, May 17.
Here are Re-Opening Weekend details as of May 9. Please check back for additional details as these are finalized, pending governmental order and operational necessity.
- Due to orders for reduced capacity, reservations are strongly suggested and may be made by calling the Tasting Room at 540-456-6350 daily between noon and 5:30.
- Otherwise, seating will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Parties of up to 8 will be seated.
- Valley Road regrets that we may need to turn away guests in order to comply with the Governor’s reduced capacity orders.
- During this initial re-opening weekend, we regret that we cannot accommodate any guests under 21 years of age.
- Only outdoor seating is permitted. We will have several seating areas available for guests — all using social distancing standards.
- In order to provide a safe environment for all guests and our staff, all visitors to Valley Road are required to have and wear face masks when approaching and leaving the property and their tables, as well as using the restrooms.
- All guests will be expected to observe social distancing (6 foot minimum) protocol with guests that are not part of members of their party.
- Unless otherwise posted, to minimize person-to-person contact will be providing bottle only sales (no tastings or glass sales).
- Similarly, we kindly request that guests place used glasses and bottles in nearby receptacles to minimize handling by our staff.
- Outside food is permitted; no food will be available for sale.
- As always, no alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises other than Valley Road Vineyards wines purchased during the visit in accordance with Virginia ABC regulations.
In addition, curbside service will still be available; please call 540-456-6350 to place your order.
UNTIL we see you here,we have THREE ways to get your favorite Valley Road Vineyards wines:
- CURBSIDE BOTTLE SALES (ongoing0
- No minimum purchase
- Available 7 days a week, Noon to 5:30 pm
- Simply call 540-456-6350 from your car or home to place your order (an Virginia ABC requirement).
- When you get here, follow the signs, driving counter-clockwise around the property, to the front door of our Tasting Room.
- We’ll come out with your order and complete the transaction.
- FREE DELIVERY by VRV (Free delivery will be suspended once the Tasting Room re-opens on May 16)
- 3 bottle minimum
- Nelson County
- Albemarle County & Charlottesville
- Waynesboro & Augusta County
- Richmond Metro area
- Please call 540-456-6350 or email email@example.com to place an order.
- WE SHIP via UPS!
(In-state shipping discounts will be suspended once the Tasting Room re-opens on May 16)
- 50% shipping discount* on purchase of 3-11 bottles
- FREE shipping* for purchase of 12+ bottles (Wine Club Members receive FREE shipping for purchases of 6+ bottles)
- If you’d like to have wine shipped, call the Tasting Room at 540-456-6350 (or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll help determine the most cost-efficient way to get it to you.
- To see our current wine offerings, please shop here: https://www.
NOTE: Curbside Purchasing, Free Delivery, and Special Shipping Discounts are valid now through when our Tasting Room reopens. *Shipping discounts apply to Ground Shipping rates.